Last week, when I received an email from a listener from the Middle East. (The fact that we have people listening to us from the middle east blows my mind with excitement but that is a different story). Here is a snippet of what it said:
After reading this email it suddenly struck me. How one person’s ideal country is another person prison. Maybe prison is a tad harsh but it is late at night when I’m writing this and I can’t think of the correct word so let’s stick with that.
Why WOULD anyone want to emigrate from the UK? And while we’re at it, why would anyone want to leave New Zealand and live in Australia or England? Why on earth would anyone consider leaving beautiful, gorgeous France to live in America?
But they do. Every single day.
I know that you are going to love this episode. Let me know by leaving a comment on my blog or sending me a quick email at [email protected] I read and reply to every single email.
Hello and welcome back to episode 4 of It’s a Drama Behind The Scenes Podcast.
In this podcast, Brian and I talk openly about:
- When we agreed that staying in the UK was not an option
- The fear of making mistakes and how we tried to ‘make do’ with what we had.
- Money. Loss of money, making money, spending money. We’ve done it all.
- Why are some people are happy to stay put in the same house for the rest of their lives?
- What is it? What is that burning desire to up and move your family to the other side of the world?
Give us Some Feedback on This Podcast!
We would love it if, after listening to this podcast you took the time to let us know your thoughts? I answer every single email.
Have you listened to our other Behind The Scenes Episodes?