The last time I looked there were still 24 hours in a day. To my knowledge no-one has reduced it to nine. Yet talk to people and they all agree, time seems to be shrinking. It’s becoming rationed. No time for this, no time for that. I find myself struggling to find the time to be:
- A competent teacher,
- A kind and loving mother, who can be taken out in public.
- A calm and not too frantic wife
- A good friend who doesn’t blog about her besties.
- A dog poo picker upper.
- The scrubber of all things dirty.
- The sergeant major of all orders and jobs.
- The taxi driver (an unpaid one)
These past few months have found me particularly time starved. Probably due to both kids being at Mary Poppins rehearsals which opens in July, Brian getting busy at work, and me, trying to do everything and be everywhere. (more…)