I’m Liz, a lifestyle and travel blogger and this is my family!
2019 Update! Last year we finally did what we had talked about for sixteen years.
We took our two kids (teenagers) and backpacked around the world with them.
It was wonderful.
We returned home to New Zealand in 2019 and decided that we would do everything in our power to live differently.
We have set out to create a lifestyle that will enable us to become location independent (as much as you can be when you own 5 sheep, a dog and a cat that is apparently going to live forever) so that we can continue to travel to far-reaching places around the world and pay for my son’s wifi.
So, we have to make some money. Without Brian going back to work as a plumber for fifty hours a week and without me selling sheep wool to the local knitting club.
Go to our start here page to see how we are embracing change, living differently and travelling the world on as little money as possible!
- 28 Things NOT to do in Japan If You Don’t Want to Look Like A Complete Wally
- Things To Do in Japan When You Are A Thrill Seeker On A Tight Budget.
- PODCAST. Part Two. How to Deal With Rejection When All You Want to Do Is Bawl Your Eyes Out #004
- Things To Do In Ella Sri Lanka (And One Thing Definitely NOT To Do)
- How to Deal With Rejection When All You Want to Do Is Bawl Your Eyes Out #003
Ready for a change? Travel the world and Live the life you deserve. Now!
Sign up today and receive all the latest posts straight to your inbox.
Plus, I will send you my FREE 5-page checklist on how to implement CHANGE into your life so that you can start to plan your next adventure right now!