The last podcast episode of 2020!
And what a year…because I am a nosey parker who likes to know everything about everyone I thought you might appreciate it if Brian and I opened up and shared with you what 2020 has been like for us.
A husband and wife living with two teenagers down here in New Zealand.
The Big Take-Aways From 2020
🤔 How a normal family of four adapted to lockdown in New Zealand. The pros and cons
🤔 Dealing with the plummeting mental health of our teenage daughter
🤔 Realising that more is not best. How (and why) Brian left his $$$ job to plough on with our online venture
🤔 The ways in which we dealt (and always seem to deal) with family unrest
🤔 Creating online businesses, changing your life and being brave enough to take a different direction when you’re 57 (and quite honestly feel knackered).
🤔 Why moving forwards or even sideways is far better than sitting still or going backwards
🔗 Links Mentioned in This Weeks Episode
- Visiting New Zealand from America (Mark, Brian’s cousin from New York tells us what his initial impression of New Zealand is).
- Staying positive in lockdown (Our family discussion on things we were trying to put into place to get through lockdown)
- Homeschooling and working. How to juggle both
- Unplugging. 7 Simple ways to snatch back time
- Glamping in New Zealand (When Brian and I desperately needed some time alone)
- Christmas in New Zealand. Wonderfull or weird?
- The Free 5 Day Video Guide To Life in New Zealand (the free version of the video guide we talk about)
Listen to the podcast: How to work from home (and still) get stuff done.
Did you enjoy this week’s podcast about life through 2020?
✔︎ Thank you so very much for listening! We’d love to know what you think about this week’s show and if there is anything you would like to know further so that we can include it in our next podcast.
✔︎ Please rate, review and subscribe on whichever platform you are listening to this podcast – it helps us reach more people!
Follow me on: